Social Media Community Manager
- Services include content creation and scheduling, engagement with industry and community influencers, and active follow-management for all social media channels
- Work one-on-one with your Account Specialist as little or as much as you’d like to develop creative content for each social media channel in a unique way
- Allow us to work in real-time to engage with potential customers and provide an additional layer of customer support
- Weekly metrics provided
- Popular social media channels include: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Meetup, and Vine
- By now, you probably know… you should have a blog! (Or at least work with bloggers.) Working with bloggers increases your presence on social media, generates backlinks to your website (which enhances SEO – Search Engine Optimization), and connects your brand with powerful and loyal influencers
- Choose between hosting a blog on your brand’s site or selecting bloggers to write about your brand on their site… or both!
- We have experience in both areas and can help develop the right strategy for your brand. We’ll connect you with professional bloggers who can write a great story on your behalf and share those stories on social media
- Services include social and media relations to promote a single event or national roll-out
- Methods include social media ads and promotions, blogger outreach, listing your event on community calendars, crafting press releases and identifying optimal channels for distribution, and drafting editorial pitches to local or national publications
- Exciting news? We’ll draft a press release that will get noticed and submit it to our growing list of contacts and media professionals as well as industry specific channels.
- Set up and manage interviews with local media or represent your brand as a spokesperson for scheduled media events
- Boost online sales of your products by encouraging reviews on third party retail websites
- We’ll curate a list of consumers in your specific niche willing to try product samples in exchange for leaving honest feedback
- Get real-life reviews and great ratings directly on websites that influence purchasers.
- Retailers with rating programs include: Amazon, Target, Walmart, Bed Bath and Beyond, Toys ‘R Us and more…
Social Media Strategy Development
Not sure what you need? Let’s start with a Industry Best Practices and Review. B2K Media Marketing will look at your online presence to determine what’s working and what’s not, then create an action plan. When complete, you’ll be presented with a document to serve as your business’ guide book to social. This will include:
- Review of all social media channels – How is your brand represented on each channel, does each channel make use of the best key words, are messages conveyed in the best way possible?
- Review of your competitor’s social media channels – How does your business stack up?
- Big picture look at the overall layout and performance of your website and blog through Google Analytics
- Review of placement on various search engines for your business and products
- Compilation of the best keywords to utilize in website and social media profile
- Curation of Key Industry Influencers to follow on social media channels
- List of themes for editorial content calendar
- A “Best Practice” handbook to use as a guide for your business’ social media whether or not you choose to hire B2K Media Marketing to manage your profiles
From there we can prioritize social media goals and develop a strategy to fit your specific needs and budget.